If you want to live the life of your dreams, you must first determine what your dream is! Whether you are looking for a new career or a new relationship, one of the best ways to learn about yourself and what you truly desire is to ask yourself the following questions. Writing down and reflecting on your answers will help you to learn more about yourself so you can live a more meaningful and happier life and set realistic goals that will take you to where you want to be!
1. What are 3 things I have never done but would love to try?
2. What are 3 things I am most interested in learning?
3. What do I like most about my current situation?
4. What would I change about my current situation?
5. What are my biggest worries or fears?
6. What are some things that are holding me back from making changes in my life?
7. What are some resources available to me that can help me make changes in my life?
8. What are my goals for the next 3 months?
9. What are my goals for the next 5 years?
10. What are the things that distract me from achieving my goals?
The more you know about yourself, the more likely you are to achieve your goals because you will be working toward something that you truly desire. Using this exercise to clarify your purpose will bring greater joy and fulfillment into your life because you will be living on your own terms!